Returns and Complaints
1. The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer, if the sold product has a physical or legal defect (warranty) are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code (in particular in Articles 556-576 of the Civil Code).
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects. The detailed information regarding the Seller's liability due to a Product defect and Customer's rights are set out on the Online Shop website in the product complaint tab.
3. A complaint can be made by the Customer, for example: in writing to the following address:
- ul. Szkolna 3, 34-424 Szaflary;
- in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
4. It is recommended that the Customer provides in the description of the complaint: (1) the information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the defect; (2) the request to bring the Product into compliance with the Sales Contract or a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Contract; and (3) the contact details of the complainant - this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements specified in the preceding sentence only take the form of recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of the complaints filed without the recommended description of the complaint.
5. The Seller will consider the Customer's complaint promptly, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. If the Customer who was a consumer demanded a replacement or a defect removal, or made a price reduction statement, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced and the Seller did not respond to the request within 14 calendar days, it is considered that the request was justified.
6. The customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective Product to the following address: ul. Szkolna 3, 34-424 Szaflary. In the case of a Customer who is a consumer, the cost of delivery of the Product shall be borne by the Seller, in the case of a Customer who is not a consumer, the cost of delivery shall be borne by the Customer. If, due to the type of the Product or the method of its installation, the delivery of the Product by the Customer would be excessively difficult, the Customer is obliged to make the Product available to the Seller in the place where the Product is.